Privacy Policy   Terms and Condtitons



Hello, I'm Pratik Rana, I am an individual who aspires to have a positive impact on the world. 


What is Healthe.AI? Why do we need Healthec.AI? How will Healthec.AI help us?

 

Let's Answer all of the above questions


  1. I belong from a rural area of Himachal Pradesh. The nearest hospital to my village is about an hour’s drive away. There is no proper accessibility of healthcare services here. We need something like remote patient monitoring technology to solve this problem so that patients can be diagnosed without requiring them to visit the hospital physically.


  1. Due to COVID-19, It is unsafe to visit Hospitals. Many patients who require to visit OPD for low-risk diseases like fever, common cold, etc. come under the risk of getting exposed to Coronavirus.


  1.   In the below chart, we can see the no. of deaths in India(neighboring countries) due to either delayed/ no access to healthcare or poor healthcare in 2016.





27% of deaths in India for want of medical attention


838,473 deaths in India (2016), due to non-usage of healthcare services.

26% deaths in 2013, due to no medical attention (or delayed access to healthcare).


To answer all of the above problems. I am working on the software named Healthec.AI that will work as an remote patient monitoring technology.


I have integrated the initial software model in a website and an android application.


You can try the software now but, The software is in the development stage so there can be some errors.